Wednesday, March 28, 2012

LONELY WANDERER


I have searched all my life through,
They've been other loves-I agree;
But I've all in lieu of you'
Not now, you have my heart, my life , my all.

I have wandered faraway from home,
I have been lost, but you found me;
I'm grateful to God you led me home,
You make all effort to set me free.

I have wandered East, South, North and West in expectation,
I've wandered aimlessly to no avail;
Why did i have to wander?
I thank God it's not later than now.

I'll never wander again, never never again,
'Cause I've found peace and love and never to go astray;
Don't condemn me with this words,-cause it's a truthful tale I've learnt,
And i have to tell it even if dramatically-
And so it pricked me to rest.

Andy's Thralldom 2001......

No comments:

Post a Comment