Wednesday, March 28, 2012

IT KEEPS RINGING ON.....

IT KEEPS RINGING ON
Darl, it chimed longer
The bell ringing for true-lovers dinner
Our sojourning seems courageous
Let’s be alert for the big dinning in town
‘Cause it chimed fervently than ever
Like a sound from heaven catching the cadence.

Wake up! Wake up!!
Rain falls heavily outside my love
We’ve got to check out for the big show
Before we’ll be late and counted out.

Let down your dullard and dizzying garment
And I’ll give you my garment of love
To put on for the lovers dinner party
You’ve got to hurry up lest we’ll be late.

My love seek for jewelry box
Just a minute to go
But my jewelry box of unfaded love have I offered with price
Hurry up my darling
We’ll soon be late for the show….

My love seems to forget
Her flower pallet
But my springing flower of love tender,
In fresh season gave me to her.

Powdered perfume she honestly seek for
Searching everywhere to no avail
But my pure and undiluted love
I’ve offered her
Like a sweet fragrance extracts
From the queen of the night
To freshen the beautiful atmosphere
On the road we’ll trek to the show.

She seeks for comfort
But my gracious shoulder freely offered her
For immense comfort assuring her thus:
“LEAN ON ME AND YOU’LL NEVER SEEK ANOTHER”

Finally, my love and I journeyed down the lane
To the lovers’ night dinner
Where we dined and dallianced
With humble and contrite spirit
Of heart in unity of purpose we vowed:
“Loving one another till eternity”
Let’s hurry home ‘cause the night fades away
As the morning guile the sky……
But it keeps ringing in my mind
But it’s never elusive to both of us
Rather a path of our innocent and patience treading: Guess who?

No comments:

Post a Comment