Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GOLD NOR SILVER


"Beautiful! Beautiful!!-Beautiful is indeed Beautiful"
Says the little man of beautiful,
"Where i sat with arms fold-up,-
And my longing heart seems fed up;

Where without joy adhere to somewhere beautiful,
And my taunting heart with fears un-rule,
Where my spirit vexed each passing hour-
With perplexed and despised heart of awe.

As I sat cross-gartered as if of countess palace,-
Of English Queen's presence to win her doveling grace,
Where with limply-feet below to persuade-
Passers-by of daily bread to quicken life assuage.

When with crooked standing-legs i plead,
Of "mortal arms" to soothe famished bowl-
Where hope seems a gone with blazing agony;
I stoop so low to look-up with contrition.

With stretched out arms of faith a gold or silver to receive,
But bafflement enveloped my sweetened thoughts when suddenly i heard-
"GOLD NOR SILVER HAVE I NOT.WHAT'S PLEASURE I GIVE ETERNAL"-
"TAKE THIS AND BE AT EASE".

Oh! what a peace THAT THRILLS MY SOUL,
when with my broken brittle limps made whole leap i for joy-
And with grateful mouth a shouts for grace
Running faster than the Persian King's envoy.

Never did i know that "Beautiful is good"-
And that "Good is Beautiful" with God,
Gold nor Silver Can't make up Beautiful-
But Beautiful Door opens up for the LOVERS OF BEAUTIFUL..............



COURTESY:Andy's thralldom 2011......

No comments:

Post a Comment