Monday, April 30, 2012

TAKE THE RICHES, BUT GIVE ME MY ANGEL!







You may own the planet earth
All its troubles, transients’ joys and name
All its fading beauties, dainties and lost glories
But give me my angel-she worth more than all

You may take the whole wide world
All its heartaches, pains and sweet bitterness
All its fountains, hills and deadly valleys
But give me my angel-she meant the world to me

You may take the universe and own it
All its uncertainty, sensuality, frivolities
All its pestilences, turbulence, disasters
But give me my angel-she’s Queen of my paradise unfathomed

You can take all the wealth and riches
All its pained comfort, short rejoices, lost graces
All its perishables, disgust, trepidation, short-lived
But give me my angel-she’s my true wealth and bountiful riches

All that brings happiness eternal-from my angel
All that beautifies the soul-embedded in my angel
All that thrilled my heart, my mind-escalates my vein-my angel
Your love points to eternity-a light to cheer each winding path

Let me view your constant smiles
Sweetest comfort to my soul from your words
I can sing, dance, rejoice-cause I have you
Till then I shall forever make you “THE ANGEL OF MY LIFE!”


No comments:

Post a Comment