Friday, April 13, 2012

WILL HE STILL COME?




I was born to hear same-
Many died while waiting-
Many fell apart saying it’s untrue
Some still believed, but with amiss

Those hold dear died without
Those who hate died without
We who believe the promises-
With faith-our only compass to guide

Will He return again? I wondered!
When neither time nor season is told
Will He return again? I pondered daily
When sufferings, sorrows, tears now our daily meal

He bid us “look for the signs”
He told us “look for the waymark”
He encouraged us “watch unto prayer”
Because we know not when except One

The signs herald in the ‘meantime’ before harvest
The patience exercise the grains external sleep not
Or slumber time is at hand
Rapturous feeling’s bearing Testimonies
Signs of time foretell the hour has come
The plant’s are ripe-harvest soon will come
How prepared am I? How ready are you
Will he meet you waiting rightly or wrongly?

As the season approaches in anticipation
So shall the coming of the son of man be
When the righteous change and be joined to him
Rapture so unfathomably supreme.

He will come, I’m sure-lets be ready
He will come, so sure-let’s be prepared
He will, absolutely sure-just for me and you-no doubt.
He shall descend with great glory and power-Hallelujah to my king

No comments:

Post a Comment