Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I LOVE YOU!





You may be down and out
You may be curious about tomorrow
You may be unsure and frets
You may be enveloped in dilemma
But know this my angel-I LOVE YOU!

Your fears may or may not be genuine
Your heartbrokenness humanly responsible
Your mind may be dilly-dallying over many thoughts
Your soul and spirit so vexed cause of the ugly past
But know this-I LOVE YOU!

You may wonder if it’s real and idealistic
You may wonder if love still exist and fair
You may’ve been tossed to & fro with the fear of the unknown
You may be frightenly unsure of what the future holds
But one thing stands forever- I LOVE YOU!

Fear -may be part of human nature
Uncertainties-so inevitably visible in human affairs
Dilemma-in sync with our hearts and minds
Doubt- a shadow of our fallen nature
But all I have for you darling-LOVING YOU FOR REAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment