Thursday, February 16, 2012

SHE'S ADORINGLY, AMAZINGLY.......



A Promise Kept!!!


A PROMISE KEPT:



My angel is adoringly amazingly beautiful....

For she can:

Make the world all-round paradise
Teach my kids to be kind
Make my home Heaven on earth
And then make life more happier, lovelier and healthier

My angel is adoringly, amazingly Prettier

For she can also:

Make me feel as a King among men
Give food to the hungered and hope to the depressed
Make my heart grow fonder and renewed each day
Give life a meaning and a victory in adversity

But the most adoringly, amazingly wonder of all is:

Giving antidote to a pained soul
Brightening dark corner wherever she passes by
Giving Inspiration for to carry on
Bestowing humility of heart to no fault

Above all she's:

She's an Angel par excellence sent to dwell among us
Her contagious smiles a healing balm
Her sonorous scintillating voice a soothing balm
Her mannerism a touch-pad of numerous miracles

Nsidibe Matthew You're indeed:
An Angel so alluringly, adoringly and
Amazingly the QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE & OF ANGELS


Special dedication........


Courtesy:Aniekanabasi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment