Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU




Being with you
Is like eternity just a step away
From my yearning heart
To love each passing seconds

You are a treasure incomparable
Whom I cherished with all my soul
My love for you is immeasurably-
Destined for a perfect end

You sow true love-seed in my heart-field
A mature fruits of good, honesty, and of truth
Your scintillating touch of true passion
Reassuring me of needs to love more and more

Each time we part for a while
Each passing day without your voice
Is like eternity without an end
And a time space without a preference

Be rest assured you’re always in my mind
A special place reserve for you in my heart
Making room for you only to occupy
And dwell therein unperturbed as life permits

So these words I hope you hold dearly
You are the love of my life-no qualms about that
I know it from the day I set my eyes on you
Now and till eternity rolls-I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!.

this for you my love..........

No comments:

Post a Comment