Friday, July 13, 2012

MY TREASURE!



My Queen as innocent in heart as in mind
As a greening tree plants bearing fruits in and out of seasons
My Queen as a precious jewel-priceless and treasurably endowed
You are of inestimable value-graciously and enigmatically endowed

My Queen as beautifully created as a budded rose of Sharon
A blossoming meadow on crystal clear river of life and progress
My Queen as a tender bud of foliage sprout-graciously blossom
Tenderly sprouts forth her new leaves of cometh see

My Queen as an angel-meteoric in sight, glamouringly outstanding
Captivating the minds, the soul of men, the sweet spirit of minds
My Queen, the angel of honesty, grace and the truth
An epitome of bowels of mercies, understanding culminating truest of love

Though the world may crumble and collapse to shreds
Though the earth may evil filled enthralling
Will I ever forget to love and to cherish you?
Can I ever exterminate these glorious thoughts of you?

In sunshine and in rainfall-you remain my treasure!
In summertime and in winterfall-you still my treasure
In peace time and in perilous times-you alone is my treasure
On this note: I will forever be true to you my Angel, my love-I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment