Friday, December 9, 2011

7 YEARS JUST LIKE YESTERDAY!!!

7 YEARS JUST LIKE YESTERDAY
Piercing eyes through the dark room
Gazing at an empty space on your seat
Guessing you’ll be at the corner
Quietly I beheld but an abandoned chair.

All nights seems everlastin
g-a fear so great I am
Gripped in heart a fainting fret
Wished you were here-seen me through the horrendous nights
When a lonely night becomes a bottomless pit as morning refuses to guild the sky

Memory lane now for me a daunting task
A time to reminiscence but the beautiful past
When you were here with me making it through the night
Heaven on earth with hearts that beats as one in harmony.

But why did you have to leave me alone in this harsh world!
Why this horribly so sudden a break I’ve seen!
Why has life so terribly dealt me a thunderous blow-?
Ne’er have I seem to understand the deal!

Why oh why the untimely departure!
When time was ripe for our youthful love dance-taking the world by storm
Abandoning me alone in a world so cold-with no offspring in remembrance
An unforgettable memory- what on earth can erase?

Feeling so cold here- nights now so sorrowful
Not as when you were here- a time so colourful
Deeply pained to see you lie cold in my warm arms
A sleep so endless- no motion you looked unmoved

Why this travel of no return my heartbeat!
The world you left me now so dark- no sparkling smiles to enlighten my path anymore
Naught left behind- a memory so staled.
Time only- will be my only guide and greatest healer.

Nevertheless, the Creator God knows why- I dare not question any longer
Looking into the horizon- comes a brighter day-will engrave your name on gold-plate
‘Cause you were born as a princess- died a queen
Leaving behind with us your un-forgettable memories.

Death! Oh death!! You are a defeated foe!
Your stinks suck- only for a short while!
You shall be damned when I shall see my love ones face to face again
Then your tricks will forever cease to prank on us……..


COURTESY ANIEKANABASI TODAY 26TH NOV 2011
FOR MY BELOVED ALICE FROM EKET IN AKWA IBOM
STILL MISS YOU MY LOVE
visit www.aniekanabasi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment